Go Smokefree and Feel Healthier and More Confident
Did you know?
Tobacco Smoke contains 4000 chemicals. These chemicals are in poisonous gases and dust-like particles too small for the eye to see.
When someone smokes, is it harmful to others near them?
Secondhand smoke also contains poisonous gases and dust-like particles. Secondhand smoke is the smoke that escapes from the end of a burning cigarette and also that exhaled by the smoker.
When you breathe in these gases and particles they get into every cell in your body. When tobacco smoke disappears into the air, you can easily forget about the gases and particles. But they....
- Quickly spread to other rooms in the house even if a window is open.
- Stick to clothes, walls, furniture and carpets.
What are the benefits of becoming a smoke free home?
You will immediatley reduce the risk to your family of the following:
- Lung Cancer.
- Heart Disease.
- Chest Infections (e.g. Bronchitis and Pneumonia).
- Cot Death.
- Coughs, Colds and Wheezes.
- Middle Ear Infection
- May cause partial deafness.
Also children living in a smoke free home are less likely to:
- Have Asthma Attacks & Chest Infections.
- Need hospital care in their First year of life.
- Need time off school.
SMOKE FREE HOME / SMOKE FREE ZONE PROMISE
Make the smoke free homes/smoke free zones promise to keep your family totally smoke free and you will receive a free goody bag of smoke free home items.